Job Posting – Seasonal Customer Service Staff
The Chocolate Lab Inc is an award winning artisan chocolate shop, located in Calgary, AB. We produce artful, world-class products for a fair price – almost too pretty to eat!
We are looking for seasonal Customer Service team members, who love to learn and be part of an amazing, chocolate-loving team. Employment is seasonal contract until Dec 24, 2020, with the possibility of extension of contract until Feb 28, 2021.
Summary of Position:
As a member of the Chocolate Lab Fulfillment team, you are responsible for customer service duties, and being a dependable member of the team and community. You will be required to work independently and be thorough in your tasks, as a part of a larger team. You will maintain the brand’s reputation/culture through customer service excellence; engaging clients and fellow staff in the spirit of kindness and generosity.
Customer Service staff tasks:
- Order packaging for in-store clients.
- Customer Service – helping clients by guiding them through the experience at the shop, letting them browse, supporting their selections based on their preferences, cultural and dietary needs.
- Online Customer Service – helping clients via phone, online chat, or Email.
- Regular cleaning of the retail showroom – showcases, counters, shelves, floors, tables.
- Working alongside our production and fulfillment teams to complete orders for corporate and event clients
- Other duties – to be assigned by owners and team leads
We want to meet you if you have the following requirements:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Calm and friendly personality who loves helping people and can read a situation
- Strong and effective communication stills – ability to use positive language and be a good actor when required
- A flexible schedule
- A history of dependability and reliability
- Retail and customer service experience – patience, attentiveness, ability to handle surprises
- Ability to learn about the product and support clients when making choices
- Time management – able to manage multiple clients and competing timelines for order fulfillment
- Able to work independently while still working as part of a team
- Lover of food and chocolate
- Demonstrates care for their work, the people around them and takes pride in a job well done.
- Tech savvy – works well with their phone, using cloud-based documentation and apps
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Has a growth mindset, a sense of humour and is optimistic thtough bursts of activity during the busy season
- Can handle competing projects and manage timelines and workflows for their assigned duties for the day
- Experience using Square POS is an asset
- Part-time shifts and up to 40 hours a week, during the busy season
- Our Factory Showroom is located at #4, 21 Highfield Circle SE
- Preference given to local (Calgary) candidates