Job Posting – Seasonal Customer Service Staff
The Chocolate Lab Inc is an award winning artisan chocolate shop, located in Calgary, AB. We produce artful, world-class products for a fair price – almost too pretty to eat!
We are looking for seasonal Customer Service team members, who love to learn and be part of an amazing, chocolate-loving team. Employment is seasonal contract until Dec 24, 2021, with the possibility of extension of contract until Feb 28, 2022.
Summary of Position:
As a member of the Chocolate Lab Fulfillment team, you are responsible for customer service duties, and being a dependable member of the team and community. You will be required to work independently and be thorough in your tasks, as a part of a larger team. You will maintain the brand’s reputation/culture through customer service excellence; engaging clients and fellow staff in the spirit of kindness and generosity.
Customer Service staff tasks:
- Order packaging for in-store clients.
- Customer Service – helping clients by guiding them through the experience at the shop, letting them browse, supporting their selections based on their preferences, cultural and dietary needs.
- Online Customer Service – helping clients via phone, online chat, or Email.
- Regular cleaning of the retail showroom – showcases, counters, shelves, floors, tables.
- Working alongside our production and fulfillment teams to complete orders for corporate and event clients
- Other duties – to be assigned by owners and team leads
We want to meet you if you have the following requirements:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Calm and friendly personality who loves helping people and can read a situation
- Strong and effective communication stills – ability to use positive language and be a good actor when required
- A flexible schedule
- A history of dependability and reliability
- Retail and customer service experience – patience, attentiveness, ability to handle surprises
- Ability to learn about the product and support clients when making choices
- Time management – able to manage multiple clients and competing timelines for order fulfillment
- Able to work independently while still working as part of a team
- Lover of food and chocolate
- Demonstrates care for their work, the people around them and takes pride in a job well done.
- Tech savvy – works well with their phone, using cloud-based documentation and apps
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Has a growth mindset, a sense of humour and is optimistic thtough bursts of activity during the busy season
- Can handle competing projects and manage timelines and workflows for their assigned duties for the day
- Experience using Square POS is an asset
- Part-time shifts and up to 40 hours a week, during the busy season
- Our Factory Showroom is located at #4, 21 Highfield Circle SE
- Preference given to local (Calgary) candidates
Please enter your information below, and you can use the upload function to upload your resume. We will contact you for an interview if we feel you are a good fit for our team.